We are celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a green inspired giveaway. All you have to do to enter is share in the comments below a way that you and your family save some green, and make the earth a little more green at the same time. You can get a bonus entry by posting a picture of your child (in a cloth diaper, of course!) enjoying the outdoors on our Facebook page. Let's all celebrate making the earth a little greener!
The winner will be announced on Saturday by noon, and will receive a Thirsties Duo Diaper in meadow in the size of your choice. Size 1 fits babies 6-18 pounds, size 2 fits babies 18-36 pounds.
• Two-piece diapering system with an absorbent insert & a waterproof sleeve diaper
• An adjustable rise for extended use to suit your growing baby
• Two sizes will fit from birth-to-potty
• Leg gussets provide superior protection against leaks
• Pliable and breathable in 8 fun colors!
• Sleeve design for easy stuffing & easy cleaning
• Microfiber terry & hemp combo insert for optimal absorption-7 layers in all!
If the winner is local to Tallahassee, you can come pick it up at the REUSE Festival at Railroad Square Saturday from 1-6. There will be recycled art vendors, gardening and composting demonstrations, information booths about sustainable living, arts, crafts, and games for kids, and even a farmers market! Also lots of good food and live music. We hope you'll come see us if you can!
Happy St. Patrick's Day from Jen and Claire at Ecological Babies