Jamie Lynn G. uses it to steam clean her carpets
· Robyn L. uses it to soak dishtowels in the sink. “They come out super clean,” she says. “Rockin’ Green is miracle stuff.”
· Heidi M. soaks her dish rack in Rockin’ Green to bust away all the icky soap scum.
· Diane T. sprinkles Rockin’ Green on her toilets before swishing them.
· Amy K. rocks a soak with her sheets.
· Kellie B. used it once to get red fingernail polish out of her white carpet and it worked!
· Samara Q. uses it on nearly everything in her house - carpets, as dishwasher detergent and as a stain remover for just about anything – bathroom, mirrors, counters, diapers, floors. She has even made a paste with Rockin’ Green and water for shining her appliances before her family comes over, and she got the hard water off her spray hose and showerhead in the bathroom.
· Liz F. uses it to get out dog urine from the carpet and walls, as well as spit up from baby and dog on the carpet and the couch.
· Amy P. rocks the soak with her husband’s military uniforms.
· Amy K. took off the covers from her couch cushions and rocked the soak. “I was shocked that they looked like new,” she says.
· Heather W. uses it to get out dirt from the grout in her tile floors.
· Alison B. uses it as jewelry cleaner.
Jen Starks, Owner www.ecologicalbabies.com firstname.lastname@example.org 850.284.5887